Timothy Patrick Gill Sr.
Areas of Expertise
Tim is available for training, consulting and speaking engagements, with notable expertise in the following areas:
- Crime, investigation
- Security, counterterrorism
- Intelligence, clandestine operations
- Political issues, international business
- Inspiring, motivating
- Performance improvement, sales
- Risk assessment and management
Tim Gill is a seasoned senior executive and intelligence-security advisor with more than 30 years of success across the crisis and consequence management communities in the public and private sector. Throughout his U.S. Government career, Tim held leadership positions at the EPA, CIA, and FBI.
Tim is the founding member of Specter Security Group, LLC, specializing in protective intelligence and executive protection services for C-suite clientele.
Tim actively consults with the U.S. hotel and lodging sectors, as well as medical and pharmaceutical industry executives on the mitigation of human trafficking, active shooters and internal control / fraud risk. He has published several articles on human trafficking, terrorism and threats to the U.S. economy from transnational terrorism.
- Nashville Chamber of Commerce
- Annual Conference of Conference and Event Planners
- U.S. Department of Defense Threat Reduction Agency
- Professional Convention Managers Association
Experts from the world's top agencies and institutions — now available to boost your mission.