Areas of Expertise
Christina is available for training, consulting and speaking engagements, with notable expertise in the following areas:
- Cybersecurity, technology
- Intelligence, clandestine operations
- Parenting using CIA principles
- Women in tech & national security
A former CIA intelligence analyst, Christina spent the majority of her career working on and traveling to Africa as one of the intelligence community's few Swahili and Zulu linguists. As an analyst in the Directorate of Intelligence, she wrote analytic assessments on topics such as political unrest, insurgencies, and authoritarian regimes for the President and his cabinet.
After leaving the CIA, Christina worked in Information Security at Amazon, where she stood up the company’s first Insider Threat program, created a new global framework to analyze cyber risks, and established new processes to utilize intelligence tradecraft to analyze information security threats.
She then transitioned to Amazon Public Relations where she incorporated security awareness techniques into PR guidance for employees, to ensure confidentiality of drones and test sites for Amazon Prime Air, the company’s drone delivery program.
She is an author, with her writing featured in Motherly, Parade, Seattle Times, The Washington Post, and Working Mother.
- The CIA Way of Parenting: How to use CIA principles to raise well-rounded, security-conscious kids
- Communication: Leveraging CIA techniques to improve your writing and communication skills
- Threat analysis: How to apply CIA analytic techniques to cyber security programs in the private sector
- Women in Tech & National Security: How to use CIA techniques to be successful as a woman in a male-dominated field
- Amazon Prime Video
- IMDb TV
- U.S. Department of State
- National Security Council
Experts from the world's top agencies and institutions — now available to boost your mission.