Areas of Expertise
Eric is available for training, consulting and speaking engagements, with notable expertise in the following areas:
- Security, counterterrorism
- Cybersecurity, technology
- Intelligence, clandestine operations
- Inspiring, motivating
- Leadership, strategy, vision
- Collaboration, communication
Eric O’Neill, a practicing attorney and cybersecurity authority, served as an operative for the FBI, where he conducted national security field operations against terrorists and foreign intelligence agents.
Eric's role in the investigation and capture of notorious spy Robert Hanssen became the subject of Universal Studios’ 2007 motion picture Breach.
Eric is an accomplished public speaker, security expert, investigative consultant and author. He is a compelling motivational speaker who weaves real life experiences into an entertaining and rewarding tapestry of storytelling.
- Cybersecurity in the Age of Espionage
- Data, the Currency of our Lives: How to Protect It
- Cyber Spies are Holding your Data Hostage: How to Stop Them
- The Human Element: The Weakest Link in Every Security System is Not a Computer
- Surviving the Age of Social Media: Protect Yourself from Social Media Spies and Fraudsters
- How the World Will End: Cybersecurity in a Shrinking World
Eric has helped the following organizations achieve success:
- Johnny Rockets
- Auburn University
- ACFE Global Fraud Conference
Experts from the world's top agencies and institutions — now available to boost your mission.