Areas of Expertise
Marc is available for training, consulting and speaking engagements, with notable expertise in the following areas:
- Security, counterterrorism
- Intelligence, clandestine operations
- Political issues, international business
- Inspiring, motivating
- Leadership, strategy, vision
- Collaboration, communication
- Performance improvement, sales
- Risk assessment and management
Marc Polymeropoulos worked for 26 years at the CIA before retiring at the Senior Intelligence Service level. He was one of the CIA’s most highly decorated operations officers who served in multiple field assignments for the U.S. government. He specialized in counterterrorism, the Middle East and South Asia, including extensive time in Iraq and Afghanistan.
With extensive and substantive expertise on leadership under pressure, as well as geopolitical and transnational issues, as well as counter-intelligence, Marc has become a sought-after speaker and trainer of corporate groups seeking leadership guidance.
Marc is frequently interviewed by the Washington Post, The New York Times, GQ, Yahoo, CNN, MSNBC, and other media outlets on intelligence matters. He is the author of the 2021 book, Clarity in Crisis: Leadership Lessons from the CIA.
- Leadership: Finding Clarity in the Shadows
- Life as an Intelligence Officer in the Age of Twitter
- Baseball and the CIA
- Tampa Bay Committee on Foreign Relations
- Baltimore World Affairs Council
- Boussias Communications
- MITRE Corporation
Experts from the world's top agencies and institutions — now available to boost your mission.