Areas of Expertise
Bradley is available for both consulting and speaking engagements, with notable expertise in the following areas:
- Crime, investigation
- Security, counterterrorism
- Intelligence, clandestine operations
- Media, entertainment
- Leadership, strategy, vision
- Collaboration, communication
- Performance improvement, sales
- Risk assessment and management
- Executive protection and logistics
- Crisis management and communication
Bradley was selected for N.O.C. (non-official cover) espionage during the last years of apartheid and the build-up to the first democratic elections in South Africa. He worked underground for the liberation movement, and served as a covert asset of the spy unit within the military wing of the African National Congress. This was when Nelson Mandela was president of the ANC, and then became the first president of a free South Africa.
The South Africa native is a national and geopolitical security expert, news media contributor, and co-author of the best-selling book Undercover with Mandela’s Spies, The Boy Who Crossed the Square.
Bradley has a deep understanding of Sub Saharan Africa geopolitical security, risk mitigation, operational support, training and the B2B and B2G national security and defense arenas (within the United States and South Africa).
Passionate about mental health, and an activist against racism, hate crimes and corruption, Steyn is a champion for a stable, stronger South Africa.
- Being Mandela's Spy
- Countering domestic terrorism
- The rise of white right wing extremist militia groups
- UCLA Department of Political Affairs
- Miami Beach Police Department
- Department of Arts & Culture South Africa
- Exclusive Books Corporation
Experts from the world's top agencies and institutions — now available to boost your mission.