Areas of Expertise
Nic is available for training, consulting and speaking engagements, with notable expertise in the following areas:
- Intelligence, clandestine operations
- Inspiring, motivating
- Cybersecurity, technology
- Performance improvement, sales
- Crime, investigation
- Risk assessment and management
- Security, counterterrorism
- Collaboration, communication
- Leadership, strategy, vision
- Aerospace, military
Nic McKinley spent 11 years in U.S. Special Operations as an Air Force Pararescueman prior to being recruited to the CIA. A former country chief for a special unit within the CIA, Nic possesses highly specialized training and experience in both special and intelligence operations.
While with the agency, Nic witnessed first-hand the epidemic of child trafficking within illicit markets, and eventually came upon an unrealized opportunity to apply his understanding and training to influence this global crisis. He founded DeliverFund, a nonprofit private intelligence organization of which he is CEO today.
Nic is also the founder and chief strategy officer of VERAFĪ, an organization that enhances its client companies' due diligence, via intel-driven solutions that help identify and protect against threats.
- The Tactical Application of Leadership — Executing on your mission as a leader and applying the Leaders' Job framework to diagnose leadership problems in your organization.
- Foxes in the Henhouse — Why counterintelligence is the most important part of cybersecurity and intellectual property protection.
- The Security Emperor is Naked — Physical security or cybersecurity programs are incomplete without counterintelligence.
- They ARE Coming for You — Nation-states and intellectual property theft.
- Climb the Mountain — What Harvard University, Military Special Operations, the CIA, and founding two venture-back technology companies taught me about doing the impossible.
- Human Trafficking and Corporate Liability — Why every company should care about modern-day slavery.
- Work the Problem — How big data, artificial intelligence, and warrior skills combine to solve the world's hardest problems.
- Harvard University
- Goldman Sachs
Experts from the world's top agencies and institutions — now available to boost your mission.