Areas of Expertise
Kevin is available for training, consulting and speaking engagements, with notable expertise in the following areas:
- Cybersecurity, technology
- Intelligence, clandestine operations
- Security, counterterrorism
- Inspiring, motivating
- Social change, avoiding bias, diversity
- Performance improvement, sales
- Risk assessment and management
- Crime, investigation
Kevin McDonald is a nationally recognized and go-to security advisor for those who need impactful advice and support during the most difficult times. He supports small, medium and large enterprise organizations and their executives.
In addition to helping businesses protect themselves and their assets, Kevin offers finely tailored technology and security advice to legislators, law enforcement leadership and high-net-worth individuals.
Kevin advises on personal and business physical and cybersecurity, enterprise technology and public policy. Additionally, he is a national award-winning public policy advocate for children and victims of crime.
- How to Protect Your Company's Data
- Balance of Sensitivity and Marketing Without Crossing into Self-Indulgence or Gratuitous Promotions.
- Defense Technology Sought in Non-Traditional Markets (National Defense NDIA)
- Ransomware an Increasing Threat to Business Victims
- Private sector’s national cybersecurity strategy contributions
- Cybersecurity is an Organized Behavior
- Challenges in securing US businesses, Infrastructure and Election systems
- Orange County Sheriff/Coroner’s Technology Advisory Council
- Merage Institute UCI
- Channel Partners Conference & Expo
- Orange County Homeland Security Advisory Council
Experts from the world's top agencies and institutions — now available to boost your mission.