Areas of Expertise
Rodney is available for both consulting and speaking engagements, with notable expertise in the following areas:
- Security, counterterrorism
- Intelligence, clandestine operations
- Political issues, international business
- Inspiring, motivating
- Risk assessment and management
- Media, entertainment
Rodney Faraon served 15 years as a leader and senior analyst at the CIA. From 1999 to 2001, he was on the President’s daily briefing team as the briefer to and speechwriter for Director of Central Intelligence (DCI) George J. Tenet, for which he was awarded the Director’s Medal, the DCI’s highest personal decoration.
During and after 9/11, he designed counterterrorism programs and managed foreign intelligence relationships while posted to a CIA station in East Asia.
From 2005 to 2008, Rodney was the first director of The Walt Disney Company’s Global Intelligence function, assessing political and security risk for every corporate line of business including ABC / ESPN, theme parks, cruise lines, resorts, studio entertainment, and consumer products.
Today, Rodney is a partner, co-founder and chief creative officer of the intelligence practice Martin+Crumpton Group LLC, a global management consultancy.
- U.S. policy toward China; Chinese policy toward the U.S. — Strategic Culture
- CIA and Hollywood - The Spy Story
- Political Risk - Factors businesses need to consider when operating overseas
- The Politics behind American national security and intelligence
- The Walt Disney Company
Experts from the world's top agencies and institutions — now available to boost your mission.