Areas of Expertise
Joshua is available for training, speaking and consulting engagements, with notable expertise in the following areas:
- Security, counterterrorism
- Intelligence, clandestine operations
- Leadership, strategy, vision
- Risk assessment and management
- Collaboration, communication
- Inspiring, motivating
- Avoiding bias, diversity
- Political issues, international business
- Change and crisis management
- Narrative management
- Media, entertainment
Few people have a level of experience equal to that of Joshua Polacheck, when it comes to fighting the narrative dragon. A former U.S. State Department diplomatic spokesperson, Joshua served in war zones and other challenging geopolitical environments, including Mosul, Beirut, Islamabad, and New Delhi. He has advised ambassadors and senior State Department officials on public impact of policy decisions, and he earned the global award for constructive dissent from the American Foreign Service Association.
Joshua has helped organizations achieve strategic objectives by transforming the public narrative to influence campaigns, consumer and voter behavior, policies, and the public discourse.
Joshua is a valuable trainer and consultant in the areas of media management, crisis and change management, and preparing leadership to successfully wade through challenging public affairs.
- When public policy collides with your corporate culture
- Preparing leadership to manage while under fire
- Media management
- Managing & influencing public narratives
- Constructive dissent
- Public affairs & crisis management
- Television and film story development
- U.S. Department of State
- Pima County Democratic Party
Experts from the world's top agencies and institutions — now available to boost your mission.